- 23/10/2021: A global tragedy: Up to 180,000 health care workers have died from COVID-19 / Biden says US will go to war with China to defend Taiwan / UK Health Secretary “wilfully negligent” for ignoring warnings that pandemic is overwhelming National Health Service
- 22/10/2021: Bolsonaro charged with mass murder for COVID-19 herd immunity policy in Brazil / Strike wave in US continues to grow, sparking fear and repression from ruling class / University of Michigan drops investigation of composer Bright Sheng for screening Laurence Olivier’s Othello
- 21/10/2021: Trump & Miller attempted to deploy 250,000 troops to US-Mexico border in Spring 2020 / UK government refuses appeals for mitigations as COVID surge threatens to swamp hospitals / John Deere workers in Mannheim, Germany, support striking workers in US
- 20/10/2021: Scientific truth and the global fight to end the pandemic / US billionaire wealth increased 70 percent since the start of the pandemic / Released Fort Wayne Dana-USW “highlights” reveal another sellout to workers
- 19/10/2021: The removal of Jefferson’s statue is a gift to the political right / Another anti-China provocation: US, Canadian warships transit Taiwan Strait / Colin Powell: The US ruling class mourns a faithful servant The removal of Jefferson’s statue is a gift to the political right / Another anti-China provocation: US, Canadian warships transit Taiwan Strait / Colin Powell: The US ruling class mourns a faithful servant
- 18/10/2021: The class struggle and the fight to eradicate COVID-19 / Huge opposition from television and movie workers as union calls off strike and pushes sellout deal / Nobel Prize committee hails US-aligned journalists, silent on Assange
- 16/10/2021: The John Deere strike and the UAW’s lies / Widespread global participation in second school strike against COVID threat to children / International Youth and Students for Social Equality demands the immediate reinstatement of Bright Sheng
- 15/10/2021: Soaring food prices drive hunger around the world / Deere announces plans to maintain operations with strikebreakers, as Dana auto parts workers press to join walkout / Why has Squid Game resonated with a global audience?
- 14/10/2021: The strike wave in the United States heralds a new stage in the global class struggle / US-EU rift over relations with China widens after AUKUS pact / Biden announces 24/7 operation at Port of Los Angeles
- 13/10/2021: The Wuhan lab libel: The Washington Post teaches America to hate / 164 children killed by COVID-19 across the US over the past two months / Deere workers wary of stall tactics by UAW, press for strike action
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.