- 24/02/2024: Two years of the US-NATO war against Russia in Ukraine / Netanyahu outlines plans for de facto Israeli annexation of Gaza / Impact of Alabama Supreme Court ruling against in vitro fertilization spreads across the US
- 23/02/2024: The Assange case and the working class / Biden White House prepares Trump-style anti-immigrant executive order barring asylum claims
- 22/02/2024: Alabama court ruling on embryos: A sweeping attack on democratic rights and science / Gaza becomes “death zone” as UN suspends humanitarian aid to hundreds of thousands in north / “Vote Uncommitted”: A Democratic, pseudo-left ruse to swindle opponents of genocide into voting for Biden in November
- 21/02/2024: As US vetoes another ceasefire resolution: Top UN court hearings expose longstanding Israeli plans to occupy and annex Palestinian land / Assange’s lawyers expose US-UK persecution on first day of High Court hearing
- 20/02/2024: The fight to free Assange is the fight against war! / Gaza genocide death toll crosses 29,000 / Data analyst Greg Travis speaks on COVID pandemic-related excess deaths in the US
- 19/02/2024: As global war intensifies, world economy moving to slump / US vows to veto ceasefire resolution as Israel’s Rafah onslaught looms / Up to 250,000 protest in London against Israeli genocide
- 17/02/2024: The death of Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny / Israel prepares ground invasion of Rafah / The WHO and the inability of capitalism to prevent future pandemics
- 15/02/2024: The ruling class demands more “economic pain,” as corporations accelerate job cuts in US and around the world / House Republicans impeach DHS Secretary Mayorkas by single vote / Suharto-era general poised to take Indonesian presidency
- 14/02/2024: In bipartisan vote, US Senate backs $95 billion for war in Ukraine, genocide in Gaza / Normalizing mass infection and death, CDC to scrap COVID-19 isolation guidelines / US gives Israel blank check to massacre civilians in Rafah
- 13/02/2024: With a green light from Biden, Israel commencing Rafah massacre / Infighting in Pakistan's ruling elite intensifies following shock election result / Chinese regime announces "support" for Russia in war with NATO in Ukraine
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.