- 06/05/2021: The sentencing of former UAW President Dennis Williams and the case for rank-and-file committees / US birth rate declines to lowest point in more than a century / Australian defence minister launches “frank discussion” on war against China
- 05/05/2021: Pfizer announces windfall profits as low-income countries denied vaccines / Federal prosecutors recommend two-year sentence for former UAW President Dennis Williams for fraud and corruption / Mass protests in Colombia continue into second week amid deadly repression
- 04/05/2021: The meaning of the May Day 2021 Online Rally
- 03/05/2021: May Day 2021 and the global class struggle
- 01/05/2021: The French army’s coup plots and the global onslaught on democratic rights / UAW tries to shut down Volvo Truck strike in Virginia as Columbia University grad students vote down union-backed sellout deal / Columbia graduate workers defy UAW, vote down sellout contract
- 30/04/2021: Biden’s new dawn: Illusion and reality / As COVID-19 infections engulf India, Modi government fails to guarantee free vaccines / Lead poisoned Flint, Michigan residents, health care professionals raise concerns about bone scan required for compensation
- 29/04/2021: Book-burning comes to America / ExxonMobil prepares to lock out hundreds of workers at Beaumont, Texas refinery / Coronavirus crisis in India drives global COVID-19 surge
- 28/04/2021: Capitalism prepares to fight wars, not the pandemic / Massachusetts nurses reject offer from Tenet Healthcare as US strike movement grows / COVID-19 catastrophe overshadows Peru election
- 27/04/2021: US CEO pay soars during pandemic / Lacking oxygen, scores in India suffocate to death as COVID-19 infections reach record high / Pelosi backs bipartisan commission to cover up Republican complicity in January 6 coup attempt
- 26/04/2021: COVID-19 deaths surge in Michigan / Fire at COVID-19 hospital in Baghdad kills at least 82 people / Autoworkers call for independent investigation into worker death at Stellantis Sterling Stamping Plant
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.