- 26/02/2021: Facebook censors WSWS article exposing “Wuhan lab” conspiracy theory / Cover-up of January 6 coup attempt continues at House hearing on “security failures” / Anticapitalistas covers for Podemos’ incarcaration of Spanish rapper Pablo Hasél
- 25/02/2021: 800,000 COVID-19 deaths in Europe: capitalism, social murder and the case for socialism / Grand jury declines to charge Rochester, New York officers who killed Daniel Prude / Brazil reaches a quarter of a million COVID-19 deaths
- 24/02/2021: Washington Post’s “Wuhan Lab” conspiracy theory stands exposed / Senate hearing on January 6 coup: D.C. police were warned of armed attack on Congress / Macron government doubles down on right-wing attack on French universities
- 23/02/2021: Half a million dead in the US from coronavirus pandemic: Catastrophe, crime and historical turning point / Texas family files $100 million lawsuit against power companies after death of 11-year-old son / How to fight for democracy in Myanmar
- 22/02/2021: The Texas catastrophe and the case for socialism / Teachers in US resist demand to accept “reasonable risk” of dying / UK government’s policies lead to horrific COVID-19 death rates among disabled people
- 20/02/2021: The Mars rover and the Texas catastrophe: Scientific possibility vs capitalist reality / Half of Texas without clean water as state and federal governments look the other way / While Biden proclaims “America is back,” imperialist conflicts dominate Munich conference
- 19/02/2021: US life expectancy drops to lowest level since 2006 / Millions of Texans without water, hospitals closed as power outages continue / Facebook news ban continues in Australia
- 18/02/2021: Corporate profit, electricity deregulation and the disaster in Texas / Biden falsely downplays dangers of COVID-19 in schools / Facebook blocks all news content in Australia
- 17/02/2021: Washington’s Wuhan laboratory lie / Los Angeles officials press to reopen schools, citing bogus “threshold” / Protests and work stoppages continue in Myanmar against military coup
- 16/02/2021: France’s anti-Muslim “security” law: A frontal assault on democratic rights / Business as usual as the US nears a half million deaths from COVID-19 / White House condemns WHO findings after scientists debunk ‘Wuhan Lab’ conspiracy theory
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.