Fascism: What it is and how to fight it
In these essays, Trotsky examines the political and social origins of fascism and elaborates the strategical and tactical methods for the defense of the working class against this deadly menace.
Among the topics covered by Trotsky is the use of the united front and the arming of the working class for self defense. In all his writings he stresses the need for a revolutionary orientation by the working class as the basis for winning vacillating elements of the middle class to the side of socialism.
This book is available for purchase from Mehring Books. Get your copy today.Purchase from Mehring Books
- Fascism—What is it?
- How Mussolini triumphed
- The fascist danger looms in Germany
- An Aesop Fable
- The German cops and the army
- Bourgeoisie, petty bourgeoisie and proletariat
- The collapse of bourgeois democracy
- Does the petty bourgeoisie fear revolution?
- The workers militia and its opponents
- The perspective in the United States
- Build the revolutionary party!